jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

MY very first post!

Well, so this is the beginning. I'm not really intending this as a really long project, but as long as the teacher requires it, this little effort of mine will continue alive.

This is the very first post I've ever done in my life, and, to be honest, I would have never started one if it wasn't because of the IB English teacher. Who knows, maybe I will end up liking this whole blogging thing and I will have one or two more blogs (if the school or my self-steem let me). But, right now I don't even know why do I even bother --this was optional, I could have just printed my homework and stop the birth of this blog--.
This is everything now, if you are out there, whoever are you, well, try to enjoy this.

P.S. I'm not an English native speaker, so you can expect some spelling and grammar mistakes, which I hope are minor mistakes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario