domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

CD

Well, this will be the beggining of a serie of posts that will have about ten songs. This songs won't be in my blog because they are my favorite or something like that, but because the lyrics or the music expresses something important for me. I had to design a cover for the album, and this was all I could do:


It shows my lack of skills with Paint.Net, but considering that I did it in like ten minutes, the result could have been way worse. The painting depicts the death of Smaug, the principal antagonist in Tolkien's The Hobbit. Smaug was a fierce big dragon who destroyed a complete kingdom but lately died because of the skill of an archer, who later became king.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the overall look of the design is fine. There's a match between the font you used and the picture. Remember to use relative pronoun which for objects and animals. Even if the character you are referring to "seems" alive because it comes from a book.
    Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar