miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Who we are and who we want to be is not the same all the time


The next song is from the German gothic rock band Xandria. It is called Who we are (and who we want to be) and appeared in theri album India. The song is about how we are not always what we wanted to be or what we were supposed to be.

I think that there are so many things I'd like to say to the people around me (good and bad things, actually) and things that I wish I had said to people that for one reason or other are not anymore arround here. I don't think that people is actually able to really manage through life without being hurt at all. Perhaps there are some people out there, who never were hurt... because they didn't got near anybody in their whole life.

In a sense, it is better to be hurt. As people say, better to love and loose than not having loved at all. But, in the other hand, this beautiful song has all the reason (the only thing i don't like about it is that it is written from a female perspective).

Here is the song:

1 comentario:

  1. In this entry I will make a small correction to the use of people. it needs a plural verb: people are... In Spanish this word has a general use as a singular noun.
    Remember the difference between loose= adjective (libre, suelto) and the verb lose.

    ResponderEliminar