miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Would you do it with me? Heal the scars and change the stars.


The next song is from another Finnish band. It is called Nightwish. The song I'd like to show is called Ever Dream, from their album Century Child.

To be honest this song, as the next one, doesn't have a deep reason. The only thing that distinguish it from the thousands of songs that I have in my iPod is that it is one of the most romantic songs I've heard in my whole life. If you could squish it like a lemon, you would get honey mixed with a bit of tears.

This is the video of the song, it is from a DVD of the band, called End of an Era. It is interesting because it records the last time the band played with that singer, just after that concert the band fired her, for personal reasons.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario