jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Personal anecdote

The new English task was to write an "amusing and light-hearted anecdote from my childhood. I was surprised since I cannot remeber any anecdote of that kind. Maybe if I sit an hour and just think, I will get the best anecdote, but since it is class work, well, this is it. May be I blocked all my childhood memories.

When I was young (I don’t remember the age, I don’t use to bother about that kind of details) I wanted to learn to ride a bicycle. My dad, who is kind of a short-tempered man, couldn’t teach me so I passed quite some time without a bike. But one day my uncle, who is, well, weird, tried to teach me. To be honest I was kind of afraid. I’d never rode a bicycle until then. Well, I had, but with the training wheels, so it didn’t really count. At this point I’m pretty sure that you can notice that I’m not a brave person. But I got on the bike, started to advance, I started to raise my speed! Then I felt. But I tried until I was able to do it. But to be honest, I never really liked bikes after the whole experience.

1 comentario:

  1. Good!
    I am also totally disgusted with bikes. I certainly tried to learn, but I never could.
    Thanks for posting.
    Miss Garcia.

    ResponderEliminar