miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Life Burns!


And the last song is this Life Burns!, from the Finish metal band Apocalyptica. They are really famous because they only perform using cellos (and lately a drummer). The song comes from their eponymous album.

I wanted to put this song as the last one as a conclusion of all the post. I chose this one because it says what I think about life: that it is like burning. There is a lot of wicked about life, and each day we are slowly burning. And also a lot that we take for granted in our lifes is hollow.
But to be honest, I don't really think that it matters that much. I mean, it is important to consider this in order not to waste our whole existance i something that is not important at all. I'm not talking from a suicidal perspective, I think that even if life is like that, we need to try to enjoy it one way or another.

This is everything, I hope you enjoyed listening the songs I uploaded as much as I did uploading them.


1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for taking your time and dedication to this project. It is shown in the reflection of each one of the posts (songs).
    Perfect score for this one.

    ResponderEliminar