miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Take a flight from Trinity to Novaja Zemlja!


But lets leave sentimentalisms behind. The next song is from the heavy metal Finnish band Tarot. It is called Follow the Blind, from their album Suffer our pleasures.

The song is basically about the war. I t says that no matter what the excuses are for a man to kill another of his kind, in the end we are just animals. It seems to say that mankind's worst enemy is the man.

The frase "Take a flight from Trinity to Novaja Zemlja" also suggests that the song is about the nuclear weapons. This is because in Trinity was testeed the first atomic bomb. In the other hand, in Novaja Zemlja was exploded the biggest weapon ever created by mankind: the Tzar Bomb.

I chose this song because I'm completely against the war. I actually believe it is necesary for the economy to regulate to have some wars, but that doesn't mean that I agree with them. The carnage, suffering and losses caused by wars just make us look like animals.

Here is a video of the song. As with the first one, I just couldn't find a better one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario