miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Oh, I can think, I can work, I don't need your support!


In this point it starts to become more personal. The next song I'd like topresent is called Between Love anf Fire from another Dutch symphonic metal band called After Forever It comes from their album Invisible Circles. This album is about a child whose parents doesn't love nor care for him.

I didn't intend to expose myself as a suffered child. I'm not that at all. The reason for me to use this song is that it explains the origin of the couple that eventually raised the traumatized child that protagonizes Invisible Circles. They were a couple that only cared about having a succesfull career and had a child to try to save their completely lost marriage. Instead, they ruined the life of a new life that wasn't to blame.

I feel that I'm actually in the trend to become a person like the ones that appear in the song. A person that just cares about oneself and cannot give love to the others. If I continue the way I am, just caring about my future life and not about the people that surrounds me, I'll end up marrying a person like and complaining about the desires of my wife "I haven't got the time top raise a brat."

So, this is something I really need to avoid. If I ever become a dad, I'd wish to raise my child in a caring home.


Here is the video of the song. It is from a live performing of the band at Pinkpop festival.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario