miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

I need to keep the scars to prove there was a time when I loved something more than life


The next song is also from a Finnish band. They perform power metal and they are called Sonata Arctica. The song is called Don't say a word, from their album Reckoning Night.

As I said before, this song as the past one, doesn't have a personal tide to me. But I decided to include because, as the past song, this one represents a situation in a perfect way. But this one is not about love, is about a broken heart. This is one of the most angry yet loving songs you'll ever listen.

The lyrics show us the feeling of the lyric voice who lost somebody who he loved a lot. After the betrayal of the loved one, the only thing that is left is hatred.

This is the video of the song, from their DVD For the sake of revenge:



But since the quality of the other one is quite bad, well, here is another one, which I didn't really intneded to put because is shortened

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario